This post may contain affiliate links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by linking to certain products and/or services.
I can’t believe it is already November! Here, in Tennessee, the leaves are various shades of orange, red, and yellow. It’s my favorite time of year. I enjoy the crisp, yet comfortable temperatures, and the gorgeous colors of Fall. But, that also means that Christmas is just around the corner. Believe it or not, it’s already time to start thinking about gift giving, which is why I have started to create a few guides, to help you out. Last week I share one for your coffee-loving friends. Today, I am going to share a few great gift options, for the Travel Addict, in your life!
Functional Travel Accessories
- Hanging, Travel Toiletry Bag. Compact storage, that is easy to access, on the go!
- Travel Jewelry Organizer. Jewelry can be difficult to travel with. It’s small and it tangles up easily. An organizer, like this one, makes it so much easier.
- Electronics and Cable Organizer. We live in a mostly digital world now. Most people find themselves traveling with multiple devices and each of those devices has its own cable. It can be a lot to keep up with. A case like this, will keep it all together.
For the Traveling Couple
- Personalized Leather Luggage Tag or Passport Cover. I ordered luggage tags for my husband and myself, on our third wedding anniversary. BrambleandBeene does amazing work! This would be a great gift!
- United States Map Picture Frame.Do you know someone that has traveled to several states or maybe it’s on their bucket list? This would be a cool way for them to display their travels!
- Personalized “Adventure Fund” Box. A fun way for your travel addict friends to save up for their next big adventure!
For Documenting Their Adventures
- Travel Journal for the Curious Minded. Justin bought me this before our last trip, and I loved it. It’s a unique way to document ordinary things on a trip abroad. It was almost like a scavenger hunt! A great thing to work on while we were on buses and trains.
- Travel Life Journal. This journal is blank inside, for those that like to freehand journal, about their travels. A simple, yet sweet gift for a travel addict.
- Travel Scrapbook Album and Accessories. For the travel addict, that also likes to scrapbook! This would be a great way for them to document their adventures.
For the Road Trip Travel Addict
- 50 States 5000 Ideas (book). For the friend or family that needs inspiration for their next trip!
- Top Dog Travel Bag. For the traveler that likes to bring their dog a long for the ride!
- Yahtzee: National Parks Travel Edition. Travel games are great for adults and kids, on long road trips.
Hopefully, this gift guide has given you some inspiration for what you can get your travel-loving, friends an family. If you enjoy traveling, what are some gifts you like to receive?
Until next time!