This post may contain affiliate links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by linking to certain products and/or services.
Have you noticed all of the gift guides? I know I have. This year, I wanted to share a good mix of guides, because I want to make your life easier, while you are shopping for your friends and family. I know how hard it is to Christmas shop. Online shopping has definitely made it a lot easier, but I still struggle to pick out gifts for people. Basically, these guides are helping me too! So, onto today’s post…It’s a gift guide for book lovers. If you know someone who really enjoys reading (it doesn’t matter what genre), then look no further! This is the guide for you!
- Kindle Unlimited or Amazon Gift Card. Okay so this one is super easy, but I didn’t want to leave off the obvious choice. If you don’t know about Kindle Unlimited, it is a subscription based program, through Amazon, where you may one monthly fee and have access to thousands of books.
Gadgets for Book Lovers
- LuminoLite Book Light Clip. For those late nights, spent reading in bed.
- Kindle Paperwhite. They may already have a Kindle, but if they don’t, then this is the perfect gift for a book lover!
- Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmark. This was designed for kids, to make sure they are reading enough. However, it would be great for someone that enjoys reading, but has to keep to a busy schedule. This is a unique option, that they probably haven’t thought of already.
Home Decor for Book Lovers
- Bellaa Book Shaped Book Ends. A cute set of book ends, is a must have for any book lover!
- Bookstore Scented Candle. If you love books, then you probably also enjoy the smell of books. This candle will make you feel like you just walked into your favorite book store, every time you light it.
- The Great Gatsby Quote Art Print. Do you know what their favorite book is? If so, you can get a quote from it on a wall art print, like this one.
Organization and Storage for Book Lovers
- mDesign Bedside Storage Organizer. There is nothing quite like the convenience of being able to slide your book or kindle next to your bed, when you finish reading at night.
- COPREE Bamboo Tree Shelf. A fun and unique bookshelf would be a great gift for the book-loving person in your life.
- RooLee 2-Tier Floating Wall Shelves. If they have limited floor space, a wall hanging shelf, like this one, would be another option.
I hope that this guide has given you some good ideas! If you are still searching for the right thing, be sure to check out one of my other gift guides, such as: Gift Guide for the Planner Girl, Gift Guide for the Coffee Lover, and Gift Guide for the Travel Addict.
Until next time!